2013年9月23日 星期一

#1 Greeting !



Hi ! I'm Alice.

I'm a easygoing girl , I like movie , food and  rich men ( just kidding !!! ) .
I come from Sanxia Taipei.
My hometown is a big place , there have many cute people.
I'm a student , studying at Taipei College of Business.
Also  I'm a barista , I working in the coffee shop.
I wish I could have learned more in this class of  English.


8 則留言:

  1. Wow! your profile photo is amazing.
    Can I go to your store to get the coffee for free?
    ha ha ha, I just kidding.

    回覆刪除
  2. WOW!!! How tired you are
    you think very trouble haha
    you need sleep right now
    never think destroy my picture

    回覆刪除
  3. Such a funny photo!
    You should take a rest.
    Don't work to hard.
    Wish you happy:))


    回覆刪除
  4. Hey, Alice! Your photo sceared me, it's so funny. You always stayed with me, love you <3

    回覆刪除